Sunday, October 28, 2012

Make N Stuff Guilt Free

Hey all! Hope you have enjoyed your weekend!

I've been a busy bee creating some fun center activities for my classroom! 

The greatest thing I have done yet (as far as blog world and TPT) is to create a TPT store!



Let me just say that I get so excited to see how many times my freebies are downloaded! 

But more than that, because I can share my ideas via my precocious  precious firsties and TPT, my hubby doesn't fuss about how much time I spend back here making stuff!  Slap a $1 on whatever it is and all of my guilt is gone!

(Who am I kidding? I don't feel guilty at all!)

I want to SHOUT from the roof tops how incredibly blessed I am!  From my awesome family, to my undies, I am so THANKFUL

God is good.  If there is anything in your life that is weighing you down, or causing doubt in your heart, know this: YOU CAN DO IT.  You can't do it alone, but you can do it with Christ by your side. 

Jesus has brought me through some tough times. He has kept his promise.  He has NEVER let me down. 

I can stand before my students with love and patience because He put me there.

I offer you encouragement.  Keep going.  Don't give up because he won't give up on you.

Sending you love and hope...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!
Thank you for your comments! I read and relish each one!