Thursday, October 18, 2012

All in a Days Work

I've been working harder than Santa's top notch elf!
 
Whew!  I must say I've been enjoying every minute of it!
 My students will be crying "No more Mrs. Forehand! We can't take it!"
And in my evil teacher laugh "Rahahah, write students write!"
I have lots to share!

Cub Scout meeting tonight ow-ow-owwwwww! ;)  Just looked over at the table and remembered I have to sew five little hand prints to our flag! Oopps! Better get on that- As soon as I get back from Wally World.  I need pick up some  modeling clay (the boys will be making snakes tonight) and I don't know about you all, but I have gotten to the point that I hate having to step foot in that place.  Yes, they have great prices and everything I need in one place yatta yatta yatta, but I just hate it!  Guess I'll have to put on my big girl panties and get it done.
 "Do it for the Wolves! Ow-OW-Owwww!"

                                                     Let's Write About It: Thanksgiving


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!
Thank you for your comments! I read and relish each one!