Thursday, January 24, 2013

My little Wicket

Since a baby was out of the question, a puppy was the next best thing! Meet my baby Wicket! He is just a doll! He lets me bathe him, brush him, dress him, and (most of all) smother him with lots of love!
After a crazy day with my fabulous firsties, there is nothing better to come to than a wagging tail and sloppy kisses! Who knew that such a little fellow could have such a big personality!

During the holidays my students shared Elf on The Shelf stories; I shared Wicket stories. We'll just say he has a knack for stealing socks and underwear!
My husbands boxers are quite large compared to this little Yorkie. So to see Wicket tearing through the house at full speed with a pair was quite the show!

Wicket has also developed a love for plastic Easter Eggs! Who knew?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!
Thank you for your comments! I read and relish each one!