Monday, January 28, 2013

Be Brave, Be Bold, and Teach on Teacher!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! What better way to celebrate than with a sweet little freebie!  To all my fellow teachers: I commend you for what you do.  I love you as sister educators.

 It is so comforting to pull up your blogs to find that you too have crazy, hair raising, wonderful days in the classroom! You are encouraging.  You push me to be better. Isn't that what this is all about?  Building one another up to be the best that we can be? It has tremendous wonderful effects on our students. 

Never let anyone make you feel less than amazing.  Each and every day you face a room full of hopeful smiling faces.  Each child has very individual needs.  Somehow, through the grace of God, we meet those needs.  I remember EVERY elementary school teacher I had as a child! I couldn't tell you the name of the last doctor I visited.
 What does that say? YOU MATTER and so does what you do! 

Be Brave, Be Bold, and Teach on Teacher!
 
Just Because I Love You

This is a page from my Hugs & Kisses For Learning Pack. Check it out! ;)
 
 
As a side note:
 
When I got to school this morning, I noticed my students were not waiting in the hallway for me.  I walked in my room and the lights were off and it was very quiet.  As any teacher would, I felt this huge serge of panic begin to well up inside of me.  WHERE ARE MY STUDENTS?!!!
Just as I thought "Run, get help!" they jumped out from hiding places and shouted "SURPRISE!"
 
Once the shock wore off and I knew they were ok, my heart swelled!  I love my students!  I just hope they know how much! 
 
AND!!! One of my sweet girls that was in my kindergarten class brought me tie-dye cupcakes to cheer me on for the Color Run!!! AND!!! One of my boys brought me Girl Scout cookies! 
(Yes, I had to run double time today! It was worth it!) 
 
Aren't we all the luckiest girls in the world!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!
Thank you for your comments! I read and relish each one!